ALL ABOUT THE HOA
The Villages of Oscoda is located near the Lake Huron shoreline of Northeast Michigan. With Lake Huron, the Mighty AuSable River, Cedar Lake and Van Ettan Lake, along with the Huron National Forest surrounding the Villages, it is a four season recreational wonderland! The area also offers Medical and Dental services close by as well as restaurants, a public library, Community Center, churches, parks and many other local attractions.
It is the Mission of The Villages of Oscoda Homeowners Association, through its Board of Directors, to:
- Treat its members fairly in accordance with the Covenants and Architectural Review Standards.
- Promote the aesthetic beauty and functional value of property within the Association while being sensitive to the needs of all residents.
- Promote the welfare and safety of all residents in the Association.
- Provide a forum in which all residents can interact and share their ideas and opinions.
- Provide all residents with professional governance that will reflect positively upon The Villages of Oscoda and the surrounding communities.